News and Conferences
The 6th Animal Health, Nutrition and Technology Innovation MeetingRead moreThe 6th Animal Health, Nutrition and Technology Innovation meeting takes place 13-14 September 2023 in San Paulo, Brazil. It is reputed to be the must-attend networking event in North America for innovators with new solutions to support the detection, prevention or treatment of diseases in animals.
NeuPSIG 2023Read moreInternational Congress on Neuropathic Pain; NeuPSIG, takes place 7-9 September in Lisbon, Portugal. This is the leading meeting for the latest research and developments in understanding the mechanisms, assessment, prevention and treatment of neuropathic pain.
International League Against EpilepsyRead more35th International Epilepsy Congress is taking place 2-6 September in Dublin, Ireland, promising a programme representing the best in global epileptology, Transpharmation looks forward to attending the sessions, meeting clients old and new.
The 2023 Animal Health SummitRead moreThe 2023 Animal Health Summit takes place August 28-29, in Kansas City, Missouri.
Best Poster Winner!Read moreTranspharmation Scientist Malgorzata Potoczna's poster; "Evaluation of Anxiolytic Potential of Amitriptyline, Fluoxetine, and TP003 in Zebrafish Larvae Using the Light-Dark Challenge Assay" was selected as best PTZ Poster Presentation, at the recent 12th European Zebrafish Conference in Poland.
Alzheimer's Association International ConferenceRead moreAlzeimer’s Association International Conference takes place 16-20 July 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. With a reputation as the largest and most influential international conference on dementia science, Transpharmation looks forward to attending.
Transpharmation Collaborates With Artelo Biosciences To Support Development Of Neuropathic Pain TreatmentRead moreTranspharmation is delighted to have worked with Artelo Biosciences, Inc. to support development of the FABP5 inhibitor ART26.12 as a neuropathic pain treatment.
12th European Zebrafish MeetingRead moreTranspharmation will present a poster titled "Evaluation of Anxiolytic Potential of Amitriptyline, Fluoxetine, and TP003 in Zebrafish Larvae Using the Light-Dark Challenge Assay." Come along to Transpharmation’s booth to meet us.
Transpharmation and Veterinary Health Research Centers PartnershipRead moreCompanies announce today at a strategic co-marketing partnership enabling the transition of preclinical research into clinical trials in animals.
Canine Conference 2023Read moreTranspharmation is proud to sponsor Canine Conference 2023, being held in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, from November 1-3. The Canine Conference brings together leaders of companion animal experts from around the world, representing both industry and academia.
Want to see our latest study results?
Sign up for our newsletter.
- Introducing the Scn1a mutant mouse model of Dravet Syndrome at Transpharmation 2023-09-21
- New validated pre-clinical model to assess treatments for post-surgical pain 2023-08-31
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis; Modelling Multiple Sclerosis and Beyond 2023-08-21
- New Preclinical Models of Migraine for Assessment of Rescue and Preventive Analgesic Treatments 2023-08-01
- Do Your Compounds Exhibit Anti-Inflammatory Compounds 2023-07-17
- Profile your anti-inflammatory compounds in primary human immune cells 2023-06-28
- New EEG services from Transpharmation. Read on for results... 2023-06-14
- Accelerate your Drug Discovery Research. Proven results, fast and cost effective 2023-06-07
- Urgent Treatments Needed for Parkinson's Disease 2023-05-16
- Poor bioavailability, is the liver or intestine to blame? 2023-05-03
- Laser Doppler; new validated protocols revealed. 2023-04-21
- Epilepsy models leading the way. Read on for results. 2023-03-27
- Profiling anti-inflammatory drugs; from rodent to human 2023-03-02
- The Mismatch Negativity Challenge 2023-01-25
- Accelerate your drug discovery research. Proven science based results cost-effectively. 2022-12-20
- Anxiety. Three preclinical tests; data revealed... 2022-12-12
- Seven new posters, presented at SfN, now available to view. 2022-11-23
- Name change announcement! News from the CEO. 2022-11-04
- Chronic fatigue: different etiologies influence translational models 2022-10-18
- Seven new translational studies to share with you at this year's SfN event. Read on for poster titles and contact details. 2022-10-03
- Translational value increased with non-evoked pain measures. 2022-09-21
- Rapid access to PK non-rodent studies. Leading expertise. 2022-09-01
- Essential tremor research 2022-08-19
- Can a psychedelic experience be modelled in rats? 2022-08-01
- Gender Differences in Pain. New research revealed! 2022-06-30
- New data on the effect of single dose psilocybin! 2022-05-25
- From ketamine to psychedelics, join our webinar starting tomorrow! 2022-05-09
- Long term delayed effects of psychedelics in preclinical models. Trailblazing results revealed! 2022-04-05
- Accreditation awarded with flying colours 2022-03-01
- Breaking news! Merger announcement between Transpharmation and InterVivo Solutions. 2022-02-08
- Take a look! New posters, nine therapeutic areas available to view now. 2021-12-01
- Nine new compelling studies to be revealed at SfN21! 2021-11-03
- Can changes in EEG improve neuropathic pain treatments? 2021-10-11
- 40Hz ASSR: sounds that change our thoughts about schizophrenia 2021-08-31
- Clerkenwell Health and Transpharmation combine lab and human trials for psilocybin 2021-08-09
- Translational endpoints for preclinical pain - improving your chances. 2021-07-01
- Transpharmation aims for global standard. Let's talk about lab sustainability. 2021-06-02
- Targeting the unmet medical need in Parkinson's Disease - the fastest growing neurological disorder. 2021-04-15
- Psilocybin: the power of mental reorganisation 2020-12-06
- Expansion to world class premises 2020-11-04
- Multiple therapeutic indications 2020-10-05
- Focus on pain 2020-09-04
- Gene therapies for body and brain in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, progress moves forward. 2020-03-08
- Announcing Transpharmation Poland! 2020-02-08